Monday 10 September 2012

Spinning


I started work at 9am this morning and have only just finished for the day. My eyes are blurred and my head is spinning. I feel slightly sick, but am getting a bit chirpier at the prospect at finishing for the day (at 11.30pm!) Today I have scored the string music and percussion for the live gig, formatted all their individual parts and sent them off to all the musicians. I have also written a script for the filming tomorrow, and sent 54 individual emails about the Requiem and the 100 Faces project. Meanwhile, PK and Norscq are in Paris mastering the Requiem, which is very exciting. Just after lunch i was sent a few last bars to sign off... and that's that! There's nothing more I can do now!

I genuinely don’t have anything else of any interest to say, other than that I don’t think I’ve ever worked this hard in a single day. I didn’t even stop for food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.