Saturday 29 December 2012

49

I've done very little today other than sit on the sofa watching telly and eating Quality Streets. I've also been trying to get people to watch our 100 Faces film and must have sent about 800 texts and emails. My absolute dream would be for the piece to go semi-viral in time for New Year's Eve. I think it's the right time for it...

We had lunch with Abbie from the choir today. It was her birthday and she was bedding down for the day in a beautiful pub in one of the old warehouses they've recently done up at King's Cross station. Sam Becker was there and I ate mushrooms on toast. Abbie has recently started knitting and has already been signed up for Craft and Cake.

There is, of course, very little else to say. I came home and did a bit of composing before admitting defeat and hitting the sofa again. I have no energy. None whatsoever. And to add insult to injury, I'm feeling a bit shivery and achy and worrying that I might wake up with some kind of cold.

Right, back to the DVD of Sarah Millican I got for Christmas... 

Friends and family tally this Christmas... 49.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.