Sunday 30 December 2012

Bedknobs

Yet again there's very little going down today. In fact, Nathan and I slept in til past mid day, which is almost student-like behaviour!

Still, all this desperate lethargy is plainly replenishing my energy supplies. I'm feeling a great deal less washed out today and by January 2nd, I reckon I might be ready to take on the world again. 

I watched the whole of Bedknobs and Broomsticks this afternoon, which is a first for me. It's one of those films which I've only ever seen in little chunks. It's a lovely little piece. Heaven knows why it's not yet been turned into a big West End musical. 

We left the house to go to the shops at about 6pm, which means I haven't put my face in daylight for an entire 24-hour period. 

I've spent the rest of the day reading books about the River Thames. Yes, you guessed it, I'm tentatively flexing my muscles for another big project. At the moment it's just thoughts floating about, which I'm trying to pull together. The process of finding funding will come next. I shudder at the thought, but it's a necessary evil. 

Do you think the games makers wash their nasty little orange and purple tops? They're still everywhere, sitting in audiences on every television quiz show, gurning excitedly and waving their arms like imbeciles. I think they must by now be smelling really ripe, but fair play to the clothing designers: if those tops are being regularly washed, they're holding their nasty colours really well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.