Thursday 30 June 2016

Better late than never

I entirely forgot to blog last night. Very strange. I think I'd been a bit dormant for most of the day, and then suddenly started working in the evening in a sort of frenzy, so it entirely slipped my mind.

I was dormant due to depression, I guess. I worked myself up into a terrible state about the referendum, reading quotes attributed to Boris Johnson, who was vociferously pro Clause 28, and anti gay marriage until it suited him not to be. There was a very distressing interview with him and Eddie Mair doing the rounds which shows him as an aggressive bully and a liar. It's desperate and all the worry is making me entirely lose perspective. It's also giving me the mother of all writers' blocks.

So I went to the gym and ran and ran and ran until I was exhausted, at which point I felt a little better.

Right, that's all for now. It's Nathan's birthday today and we're in Warwick, so there's going to be a lot more to write tomorrow (or tonight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.